Partnering with Ubuntu and Canonical
Ubuntu is an open source computing platform that is transforming the way millions of people and businesses use the client, the server and the cloud. Canonical is the company that supports it, providing strategic guidance and driving its adoption.
How we work with our partners
By formalising their partnership with Canonical, technology companies of all kinds — from hardware makers and ISVs to cloud providers and mobile carriers — benefit from significant opportunities to increase their revenues with Ubuntu.
We operate a range of partner programmes, from essential product certification to close collaboration, help with QA and long-term strategic alliances.
What you get when you work with us
Partnering with Canonical gives you:
- Certification of your products to ensure reliability and communicate this to your customers
- Regular security and maintenance updates to any products that run Ubuntu
- Access to engineers who develop Ubuntu, equipping you to use it as a platform for innovation in your market
- Custom engineering covering any device enablement or platform customisation your ideas require
- Management of all third party licence fees and distribution agreements for content provided through Ubuntu
- Substantial marketing benefits – Ubuntu has more than 20 million client users and it is an established leader in the cloud. By working with us, you’ll get to share in this growth.
Become a partner
If you’re in the industry and you’re considering partnering with Canonical, please get in touch.
Canonical operates a range of partner programmes that help OEMs, ODMs, ISVs, cloud operators and mobile carriers maximise the revenue opportunities Ubuntu provides.