Ubuntu reseller partners
Canonical works with reseller partners around the world to ensure that local expertise is available to Ubuntu users on every continent. From OpenStack consulting to hardware sales and the provision of Ubuntu Advantage service contracts, the Ubuntu reseller ecosystem is growing by the day.
A selection of our Reseller partners
Provide services with Canonical’s backing
Whether you’re a value-add reseller (VAR) or a systems integrator, the Ubuntu reseller programme provides valuable training, certification and, above all, direct access to the technologists at Canonical. This means you can deploy Ubuntu solutions for your customers with confidence.
As a reseller partner in the Ubuntu programme you can expect:
- Opportunities to profit from Ubuntu Advantage support contracts
- Technical training for your customer-facing team on the latest features of Ubuntu
- The marketing benefits of certification
- Permission to use the Canonical and Ubuntu trademarks in your own materials
- Close collaboration and technical support from the engineers who develop Ubuntu
- VIP invitations to Canonical events in your country
- Inside information on forthcoming developments in Ubuntu