Ubuntu Certified Public Cloud
Ubuntu is enormously popular with providers delivering public cloud services today. Together with significant developer mindshare, a favourable licensing model and a policy of regular updates have made Ubuntu the number one platform for cloud guests, the world over.
If you operate a public cloud or you’re considering launching one, the Ubuntu Certified Public Cloud programme lets you make certified, secure and up to date Ubuntu images available to your users, along with the opportunity to sell management, monitoring and commercial support from Canonical — all of which represent additional revenue opportunities.
There are many benefits for partners in the Ubuntu Certified Public Cloud programme:
- Being featured as a certified partner on the Ubuntu website, including the ability to use Ubuntu Public Cloud certification logos
- Joint marketing, including blogs, social media and webinars
- Revenue-sharing upsells of management tooling Ubuntu Advantage with Landscape
- Certified Ubuntu cloud images, tuned and tested to your environment, ensure optimal performance
- Regular and automated refresh of Ubuntu images for enhanced user experience and increased security
- Automated publication across all cloud availability zones for facilitated operations
Premier cloud partners
We collaborate with our Premier Certified Public Cloud partners on disruptive technological developments that are driving cloud computing forward. These include Juju, a groundbreaking service orchestration tool bringing rapid deployment of complex applications to any cloud, resulting in ecosystem and workload growth for our partners.