Ubuntu public cloud partners
Ubuntu is enormously popular with providers delivering public cloud services today. Together with significant developer mindshare, a favourable licensing model and a policy of regular updates have made Ubuntu the number one platform for cloud guests, the world over.
If you operate a public cloud or you’re considering launching one, the Ubuntu Certified Public Cloud programme lets you make certified Ubuntu server images available to your users, along with the opportunity to sell management, monitoring and commercial support from Canonical – all of which represent additional revenue opportunities.
As a partner in the Ubuntu Certified Public Cloud programme you can expect:
- Being featured as a certified partner on the Ubuntu website, including the ability to use Ubuntu Public Cloud certification logos
- Joint marketing, including entry into our list of public clouds partners
- Revenue-sharing upsells of management tooling Ubuntu Advantage with Landscape
- Certified Ubuntu cloud images, tuned and tested to your environment
- Regular refresh of Ubuntu images increases security
- Automated publication across all cloud availability zones facilitates operations
- Local Ubuntu archive mirrors deliver a fast maintenance and software installation experience
Premier cloud partners
We already work with the world’s leading public cloud providers, our Premier Certified Public Cloud partners, collaborating with them on the technological developments that are driving cloud computing forward. These include Juju, a groundbreaking service orchestration tool bringing rapid deployment of complex applications to any cloud.